domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

I wonder if he's impressed, should i have worn the other dress

So That's me playing at the lake in Chicago, last summer, i love chicago i think is the most beautiful city i have visited. And i would love someday go and live in there. In some cool Condo, maybe an appartment in the suburbs, in the city i don't know how, but i wanna live there.
Now let's go for a deeper post. I'll talk to you all about my love Story..,which is (was) pathetic...'til a couple of months ago.
My love story starts in Kindergarden, not really but if i'm already telling everything, there was this little guy called Tim (i changed the name 'cause his real name is ridiculous) he liked me and he gave me a teddy bear once. But yeah well, i didn't like him but you know kindergarden relationships, moms thinks are going to last forever.
Then let's move to Elementary School, this guy gave me a lollipop with a little tag on it, i drop the tag to the trash and my mom punished me for that...then there was this guy i liked and he liked me too and we have the Jimmy Neutron/Cindy (don't remember her last name), and we were "bf and gf" but we never talked again after he asked me if i wanted to be her girlfriend.
Then Middle school! yeah i was a bitch i really don't like myself in that age first I was ugly as Hell and second i tried to be like all the girls, like having boyfriends, texting all the time and all that shit, so i had Two bofriends at that age...the first one, he was interested in me, and nobody really liked me so i said yes but we never kissed i was afraid of that, for real, all the tongue experince seemed like a horror/disgusting movie.
Then the second one on middle school, was this guy that showed interest in me again, and he was ugly like U G L Y, but it was ok, i was ugly too, so he used to came to my house to see me, but we talked about nothing, we have like chemistry a big 0 (zero). it didn't work...and after him well i just decided that i didn't want to be like all the other girls, i wasn't ready to have a boyfriend or anything so i started high school and i stayed alone in high school 'til my last year...when i started to like a boy he was cute and stuff....and we started talking and a month later he was a psycho Classic....so it didn't work either, we never went out, not even to the movies,
Then College Hooray!
Yeah well, i don't know what to say abour this experience, first i thought i liked a boy but it was only to have something to talk about...and then i went out with this other guy but he only wanted to touch me i noticed when he touch my butt by "accident" so bye douche,
And then i decided that i didn't want to have enything to do with a guy 'til 2011...and i didn't get it u_u
One day i was sad and lonely (i really was) and i just sit in a bench (actually on the floor next to the bench) and i talked to everyone that sitted in there and this guy came and sat...and we talked for like two hours, i had one class with him before so we were just having a cassual talk not like meeting talk, but well after that...when i went home i was just thinking i mean...it was awesome that kind of talk..and i thought he may be nice and cool. but i decided not to do anything about it... why? i didn't want to. i don't know i was afraid of rejection or something like that.
So it satyed that way...but after that day everytime i saw him we talked a lot...and a lot... and one day he invited me and my friends to a little party in his house...and we went and it was cool....and we keep talking and talking and one day while we talked he invited me to another kind of party to his house. and i went alone with him and we talked almost all night, and he asked me or i asked him out, and the next friday we went out, and it was cool, and he asked me out the next day (i know it was kind of fast, but winter vacations were coming and i was leaving so my last day i spent it with him) and well yes when we were saying goodbye he kissed me...and it was all cute and perfect.
The during the break i went to visit, and we went to the movies and it was also pretty awesome...and he came to visit me to my hometown and everything and i just see perfection around it,,,andd i love it and i love him i don't know i just wanted to say that. c:
i know my kife isn't interesting but i wanted ti share that.
It's kind of a happy ending,

No hay comentarios: