domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

I'm so new at this Blog thing, and i know most of the people only wirtes about theirselves, or they post only deep stuff. but i'm not gonna lie, i'm not deep or interesting and i'll write about what i like, what happens to me even if no one reads it, i'm not going to pretend being a deep writer.

If i have to tell you all something is that it's a Boring sunday, everyone is over obssesed with the Super Bowl, and i'm not even interested, i'm in my hometown i place that i don't hate, but i found it So boring, i don't really have friends in here and since i've been living away from here for almost two years when i come here in the weekends i just create the most awkward situations with my family members, i love them but it really pisses me off a lot of things that they do, like my mom screaming my name from her room just to tell me something, or i just don't know i love living alone, i was ready for that since i was 17, and coming back makes me happy, but at some point i get enough and i just wanna leave again.

No hay comentarios: